Vizibl, the leading SaaS platform for supplier collaboration and innovation, is hosting its second virtual summit, COLLABORATE 2021: Supercharging Your Supplier Ecosystems on 31st March 2021, bringing together industry leaders and thought-leading trailblazers to discuss how companies can leverage their supplier relationships to deliver on key business strategies and achieve sustainable growth.
Building on last year’s inaugural summit that attracted over 900 attendees, COLLABORATE is the world’s leading summit on supplier collaboration. This interactive summit experience explores everything around supplier collaboration, delivering keynotes, actionable takeaways and online networking with industry visionaries and experts. Core themes covered at COLLABORATE 2021 include:
- Resetting Ecosystems With Sustainability In Mind
- Powering Growth through Supplier Innovation
- Cost Optimisation & Achieving Efficiencies
- From Dreaming to Doing: Where to Start with your Supplier Collaboration Program
COLLABORATE 2021 will consist of 18 sessions, 3 virtual stages and a whole host of industry experts, who will explore the market from a variety of different perspectives alongside the Vizibl team. Speakers include:
Marc Engel, Chief Supply Chain Officer at Unilever
- Ninian Wilson, CEO at Vodafone Procurement Co.
- Magali Anderson, Chief Sustainability Officer at LafargeHolcim
- Paresh Modi, Innovation, Experimentation, Collaboration at Vodafone
- Nick Jenkinson, Chief Procurement Officer at Santander
- Tina Kataria, Innovation Platforms Strategy Director at Coca Cola
- Deborah Dull, Circular Economy Expert & Principal, Manufacturing Product Management at General Electric
- Caitlyn Lewis, Managing Director at Supplier Day
- Industry leaders from Johnson & JohnsonBristol-Myers Squibb, Accenture and Penn State University.
Last year, the COVID-19 pandemic changed the future of supply chains indefinitely. When compared to overall business impact, most senior leaders say their supply chain is more susceptible to disruption from COVID-19 than their workforce, systems, or operations. The unprecedented nature of COVID-19 has forced companies, and industries, to rethink and transform their supply chain models – for good.
“The step-change that organisations must undertake to deliver against these sustainable and circular demands is now all about building purpose-led ecosystems. This means that organisations need to move beyond looking at their supply chain in a linear way, to actively collaborating with suppliers on initiatives, utilising a purpose-led procurement approach to improve environmental, social and economic performance, whilst achieving sustainability and growth,” comments Mark Perera, CEO at Vizibl.
“COLLABORATE 2021 will build on the success of last year’s summit, providing clear advice, ideas and direction from industry experts to organisations that need to make the necessary changes throughout their supplier ecosystem, forcing them to rethink how to effect an aggressive transformation of their supply chain models to achieve the desired level of sustainability and growth.”
COLLABORATE 2021 kicks off on 31st March, at 14:00 BST. To register for this event please visit: https://hopin.com/events/vizibl-collaborate-2021